It was always the same. She’d think something will have changed, but it never did. Nothing ever changes, and she was still the same kid she’d always been. Oh she was better dressed and better paid, that didn’t make it any better. And it certainly didn’t help when certain people insisted on treating her like she was worthless, like she was just a toy.
She grabbed a pillow to he face and screamed into it, as she replaced it on the expensive sofa, she heard the doorbell. Kate rolled her eyes and let out a groan. No. She did not need to deal with people right now. But it was, after all, her job to answer the door, so she went, her fake client-smile plastered on her face.
- kateofbelgravia reblogged this from colsmoran and added:
- colsmoran reblogged this from kateofbelgravia and added:
- lilymorganable24601 likes this
- adler-thewoman likes this
- kateofbelgravia posted this